TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - LOL
People Seeking Info

Subject LOL

Posted by ZLover4Life on April 10, 2011 at 1:21 AM
  This message has been viewed 389 times.

In Reply To Re: Here is a pic of a spiroid wing tip... I dont see it used posted by S2z on April 10, 2011 at 12:54 AM

Message You put a Veilside CII fascia on it, slapped some hinges on a couple flaps and bolted them to the bottom of pair of eBay sideskirts, and installed the most ridiculous rear diffuser I've ever seen in my entire life. Aerospace engineer? Given that car, your inability to spell "admittedly," and the fact that you spent time and money on a car (never a lucrative endeavor) instead of looking for a job while you were unemployed, I'm thinking perhaps you build Estes model rockets in your parents' basement. A little tip: don't expect a job until you're handing in a signed contract. Finding a full time job is a full time job, so I won't pity the fact that you chose to work on a car for several months instead of find one.

Anybody on this forum would GLADLY sacrifice 5mpg to NOT have their car look like that. And I would love to see your data that suggests a 5mpg increase... did you do any statistical hypothesis testing to verify this claim? I doubt it.

Enjoy your car, because it's yours, but it is among the worst 300ZXs I've ever seen.

P.S. Intake velocity stacks aren't a new thing... JWT POP Chargers come with them.

"When you say this, will you be surprised if your arguments seem to move about instead of staying put? And will you accuse me of being Daedalus who makes them move, though you are yourself much more skillful than Daedalus and make them go around in a circle? Or do you not realize that our argument has moved around and come again to the same place? [...] Or do you not remember?" - Socrates

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.